|Real name||Tim Drake|
|Alias||The Boy Wonder|
|Relatives|| Jack Drake (Father)
Bruce Wayne (Adoptive Father)
|Powers and Abilities|
|Powers||Gadgets, Superhuman Level Agility|
|Primary Skill||Master Combatant, Master Weapons SpecialistMaster Detective, Genius Intellect (More...)|
|Equipment||Utility Belt, Collapsible BōStaff, Birdarangs, Grappling Gun, Pocket Tools (More...)|
Robin Cowl: Robin's uniform was buit by Batman and himself in order to properly utilize Robin's strengths in battle. It is very flexible and light weighted allowing skillfully utilize his agility in battle while maintaining maximum protection against weaponry.
- Mask: Robin's domino mask grants the ability to focus on points farther than the naked eye aswell as night vision and a recordable vision feature.
- "R" Communicator: Robin's stylized "R" insignia on his left pectoral can be used to connect holigraphically to the Batcave as a commincation device.
Utility Belt: Like all of the Batfamily, Robin uses Utility Belt to carry all of his tech and weaponry including his BoStaff. It is a bright yellow belt around his waste with several pockets for instant access to equipment such as:
- Collapsible BōStaff: A BōStaff given to Robin by one of the deadliest assassins in the DC Universe, Lady Shiva. It is a six foot long, extendable metal staff that can be electrified by two prongs that stick out from the tip of the staff. It is Robin's prized weapon given to him by Lady Shiva for his passion and valor in heroism which allowed him to potentially match the physical skills of his predecessors. He is also known as the most proficient user of this weapon in the DC Universe.
- Birdarangs: Disk like projectiles utilized by Robin to carry out various tasks. They have many features including the ability to electricute and explode.
- Grappling Gun: Also nicknamed the Batrope, the Grappling Gun is a hand-held device that can fire a grappling hook across far distances giving Robin the window to make hasty escapes and climb high objects and buildings. The grapple lines can be lengthened and pulled back utilizing the buttons on the gun.
- Rebreather: Robin was equipted with a rebreather that allowed him to breath under water or filter out harmfull gasses in the air for a unknown amount of time.
- Gas Pellets:Tiny-marble like devices that gives off a thick gray smoke which allow Robin to make hasty escapes. Close contact with the smoke can be disorienting for enemies as they release different gases. They can be used to detonate in a set amount of time after being pinned to their enemies releasing a small explosion. Robin used this feature to attach them to his enemies and explode, minorly injuring them or releasing noxious gases.